Harper Adams reunion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My life...

2 posters

Go down

My life... Empty My life...

Post  Wednesday Addams Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:34 am

So, 10 years after, we're still alive and kicking. While trying to think of what to write here about my life in the past 10 years, I'm looking back and thinking.... What a boring life I lead! But oh well, here goes.

As some of you might remember, I met a guy in a disco while we were visiting Budapest together in 1999. Within a few months he moved in with me and in 2005 we got married.

Otherwise, there's really not much to tell. We're still living in the same apartment I lived in back then, we both work full-time and we don't have any children.

Told you it would be boring!
Wednesday Addams
Wednesday Addams

Back to top Go down

My life... Empty Boring?? not at all!

Post  Admin Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:58 pm

Hi Mona,

I am so happy to read this!! Because you are the first one to write something on this forum! You are a lovely bride!! Wow! Are you definitely coming to the reunion? A lot of people allready told that they will probably come!! It will be great to see you again and to meet your husband, as I am one of the few people who didn't meet him yet. Here are the persons that said that they want to come to the reunion the end of april:

Oscar, Nicolien and kids
Ida, Joep and kids
Marco, Gerusa and kids
Maurice and Marieke
Ellen and Riny
Ferenc

The following persons are hard to find:

Anna, Caroline, Catrin and Frank, so if you can help finding them please do so! And of the others I don't know yet if they're coming; Sani, Emma, Otto and Martijn.

Ruben can't come because Gabi is pregnant of their third child which will be born on the end of April!

Oke hope to here from you soon and please let us know if you are coming for sure!!!

Lots of huggies Maaike.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://harperadamsreunion.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

My life... Empty Re: My life...

Post  Wednesday Addams Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:33 am

Hi Maaike,

well, actually, you have met my husband. We have visited you and Koen in Wilbertoord and we attended your own wedding together.... Might want to check your pictures!

As far as coming to the reunion is concerned, I'm afraid we won't be able to make it. Unfortunately we have to be in Hungary at the same time. We're building a house there (first 15 or so years for holiday purposes only, but after that, who knows?), and we've just found out that there's a deadline for some of the work that has to be done, otherwise we're facing quite a large fine. And ehm, I've just quit my job and haven't found a new one yet, so we really can't afford that.

I'm really depressed about this, because I really looked forward to seeing all of you again... Please do send me some nice pictures?

Of the missing ones, I don't have any mail or other addresses either.

Lots of love
Mona
Wednesday Addams
Wednesday Addams

Back to top Go down

My life... Empty Re: My life...

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum